Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Painting - "Psycholectric"

For me weekends are for family... but, since everyone over here is having a sleep-in day (except me), I took pictures of the electric guitar painting...


It is currently available for sale in my Etsy store...

TITLE… “PSYCHOLECTRIC”
SIZE… 18” x 24” x 1-1/2”
MEDIUM… Acrylic
DATE… 2010
DESCRIPTION… This is an new original painting hand-painted using professional grade artist's paints on a 1 ½" deep gallery-wrapped canvas stretched over a custom-made wooden frame. The sides are painted black to complement the artwork and are staple free - READY TO HANG. A minimum of two coats of varnish has been applied to protect and seal the painting. As with all of my paintings, this painting comes with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and a COA through EBSQ.

Now, I think I'll go wake everyone up!

No comments: