Wednesday, September 8, 2010

AHHHHHH #*&$*(#*&@ .......

I'm working on a new guitar painting... electric this time {sigh}. And it's really driving me crazy. This painting is fighting me every step of the way. This is what I started with...


And, this is where I am...

The firy background was not what was planned -- was not even a consideration when I started it. I guess the fight stems from me not following where the painting wants to go. The last painting I completed, "Instrumental Progression", was nearly effortless. Everything went smoothly... it was a belting it out sing-a-long to one of my playlists the entire time. With this one, for the last two days I've turned the music off... not a good sign. I'm closer to being happy with it, but not quite there yet.

I'm taking off from painting today and tomorrow to work on an anime costume for my daughter. It'll be a welcomed breather to clear my mind.

No comments: