Friday, January 15, 2010

Newly Listed & Sneak Peak

Here’s one of the newly listed paintings to my Etsy shop.

TITLE… “SYNERGY WITHIN THE SPHERE”
SIZE… 48” x 36” x 1-1/2” Total Size (1 panel – 24” x 36”, 2 panels – 12” x 36”)
MEDIUM… Acrylic
DATE… 2009
DESCRIPTION… This is a new original painting hand-painted exclusively by me on a 1-1/2” deep gallery wrapped canvas stretched over a custom-made wooden frame using professional grade artist’s acrylic paints. Sides are painted black to complement the artwork and are staple free – READY TO HANG. A minimum of two coats of varnish has been applied to protect and seal the painting. An EBSQ Certificate of Authenticity is provided.

And… a sneak peak of what I’m working on listing now…


I’ve completed four of these smaller format (8” x 8”) paintings (each with a different colored note). But, I’m having the hardest time with these photos! Hopefully the technical difficulties will be worked out today and I’ll have them listed soon.

Lecie Gallery on Etsy

Lecie Gallery on EBSQart

No comments: