Saturday, March 13, 2010

EBSQ Online Exhibit - Member's Mention Winner

Hooray! Last month I entered an online art show, EBSQ One-Word Concept Exhibit: Music. And... one of the paintings I submitted tied as the Member's Mention winner, which basically is second place. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to in the morning!

Here's the painting I submitted... The actual submission with additional photos and my artist's statement about the piece can be found in my portfolio on EBSQ. The full online art show can be found here on EBSQ.

This painting is currently available for sale in my Etsy store...

TITLE… “TRIPLE HARMONY #2”
SIZE… 18” x 18” x 1-1/2” Total Size
MEDIUM… Acrylic
DATE… 2010
DESCRIPTION… This is an new original painting hand-painted using professional grade artist's paints on a 1 ½" deep gallery-wrapped canvas stretched over a custom-made wooden frame. The painting has light texturing with the sides painted black to complement the artwork and staple free - READY TO HANG. A minimum of two coats of varnish has been applied to protect and seal the painting. As with all of my paintings, this painting comes with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and a COA through EBSQ.

It is going to be an absolutely beautiful weekend!

No comments: